Location is the attraction here. 162 Herbert Park Road is perfectly located close enough to Armidale for a comfortable commute with the bonus of all the benefits of 5 acres. Set back from the road with great infrastructure in place this small acres holding will impress with its features including;
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes.
- Large split level living area as you enter the front door. This room has raked ceilings, light filled north facing windows, wood heating, plus ducted reverse cycle air conditioning through out.
- Well maintained bathroom, freshly painted with separate shower, bathtub and separate toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Generous sized kitchen with loads of storage and bench space.
- Attractive paved outdoor area between the home and studio.
- Approx. 50,000 litres of rainwater storage plus access to Malpas water.
- Fully lined studio with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Superb 9mx15m 3 bay colourbond shed, fully powered with concrete floor and extra high roller door.
- Extra 2 bay shed with gravel flooring.
- Established gardens with mature trees that provide great shelter, privacy and a calmness to the property.
- Wireless NBN connection with the 5 acres split into 2 sections with the main house on 1 acre of landscaped gardens.
- School bus to the gate.
If you are looking for a quality, well maintained small acres holding, then 162 Herbert Park Road is for you. At an attractive price point for an established home on 5 acres and with ample infrastructure, this could be the retreat you have been waiting for. Contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788 today for your private inspection.
Sat 24 Mar 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Property ID 19843565
Land Size 2.024 Hectare approx.
Rates $1560 Yearly