Rus in Urbe, the country in the city
'Rus in Urbe' 16 Lynches Road, some 4,700m2, is situated on a quiet no-through road, and surrounded by large rural residential properties, but Armidale's CBD is only a short 2.5km away.
This is the first time this home has been on the market. The easily accessible home is set in a picture-perfect landscape, with garden views through every window and the large sliding glass doors. The garden is a mix of native and exotic planting, with roses and perennial borders leading to large open treed areas. There is a substantial vegetable garden and a mix of cold climate fruit trees. The "Four Seasons" statues watch over the changing seasons in this large established garden.
- Two large living areas and large kitchen/dining area, all facing north
- Main bedroom with large walk-in robe plus two additional spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Updated neutral tone kitchen featuring solid timber doors, granite benchtops & Italian wood-look floor tiles with gas cooktop, externally ducted exhaust fan, double oven & Miele dishwasher
- Large main bathroom with 1700 x 950 spa bath, double corner shower, updated vanity and tapware
- Norseman wood fire with ducting to second living area & hallway plus flued gas heater with numerous gas points
- Large covered outdoor area also facing north
- Large carport that does double duty for family entertaining
- Quality window coverings including Duette shades to kitchen/dining area and main bathroom
- Second bathroom and laundry/store area accessible from the garden.
Large 6m x3m cement slab, powered shed
Town water plus two 5,000 gallon rainwater tanks, power + pump, plumbed to laundry
Fuji bio-cycle waste water treatment system (15 persons capacity)
Possibility of dual occupancy (STCA), able to access stormwater egress without further input
For more information on this picturesque property or to book an inspection call Jeremy Creagan on 0401 508 801.
Property ID 18133185
Land Size 4700 Square Mtr approx.