Nestled in a popular elevated position in North Armidale, close to local Public and Private Schools is this versatile brick and tile property. Boasting a unique layout which lends itself to many different options, this property has a self contained 1 bedroom granny flat, plus a sizable residence upstairs and the other features are;
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, plus study.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and access to the outdoor courtyard.
- North facing kitchen in good condition with family/dining area which leads to the North facing outdoor area.
- Separate main lounge room and formal dining area.
- Main bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet and access to laundry.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and NBN connected.
- Double lock up garage with remote and internal access.
- Under house storage, plus bench space.
- Currently leased for $350 per week.
- 1 bedroom with cupboards included.
- L-shaped dining/lounge with full kitchen.
- Bathroom with shower/toilet and separate laundry.
- North facing private access from upstairs.
- Currently leased for $190 per week.
This versatile property will suit a wide range of buyers. Whether you are an investor looking for a solid returning investment, currently $540 per week and 6.5% gross return, with an opportunity to add value. Or, an owner occupier with an extended family, then this solid brick home on a generous 768m2 block is sure to impress. Contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788 for more information. AGENT INTEREST DECLARED.
Property ID 18117165
Land Size 768 Square Mtr approx.
Rates $2240 Yearly